Special Series at Live Well!
8 Week Stress Balancing Series
Courtney Hughes, Michelle Maron & Brian Trzaskos
Tuesdays 6:30-8 pm beginning March 6, 2012
$240 for 8 week series – includes all materials
A proven approach to stress management and personal renewal, based on the work of Dr. John Kabat-Zinn and Dr. Andrew Weil, this 8-week course helps us understand that stress is neither good nor bad but rather simply exists through our perceptions. Participants will come to know that every single person, regardless of his or her past experience, has the innate capacity to heal and live an exceptionally healthy life. Upon completion of the Stress Balancing Series participants will have the knowledge and tools to:
● Create an effective stress balancing routine
● Use simple techniques during the day for healing & renewal
● Better manage pain and disease
● Naturally lower blood pressure & cholesterol
● Sleep more soundly
● Relate more positively to family, friends, and co-workers
Space is limited. To sign-up full payment is required to hold your space for this workshop. Please reserve your space by emailing email@example.com or calling 518.963.4300.
- Managing Stress: Principles And Strategies For Health And Well-Being (balancedhealthblueprint.com)
- Mind Reading: Jon Kabat-Zinn Talks About Bringing Mindfulness Meditation to Medicine (healthland.time.com)