First, thanks to all who swelled our ranks of monthly donors and received the Hike the Lake print. You too can be a monthly donor and have that print displayed proudly on your wall! Just click HERE . No amount is too small (or too large). Your donation makes a difference!
Sign Up for Upcoming Events
Check out two upcoming CATS hikes below:
April 18 – Here’s a great one! You’ll love the view from Coot Hill when you join the Coot Hill Bird Walk and Hawk Watch led by naturalists Malinda and Glen Chapman from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Coot Hill, located south of Port Henry, provides an overlook with fabulous views and sightings of Osprey, Red-Tailed Hawks, Northern Harriers, Kestrels and more! Click HERE for more information and to sign up.
May 9 – The Grand Inn-to-Inn Hike. Join the walk between Westport and Essex. Start at 11:30 in Westport or for a shorter hike, start at one of the Oases so you’ll get to the Essex Inn about 4:00 pm when the Block Party begins. For more info, click HERE.
CATS Executive Director
- Coot Hill Bird Walk and Hawk Watch (essexny.us)
- Whallons Bay Painting by Barbara Irish Smith (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Bald Eagle Sightings in Essex (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- CATS Announces Second Annual Grand Hike May 9th (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Steven Kellogg Recognized for Civic Contributions (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- 2014 Grand Hike Retrospective (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)