Were you able to attend Downtown Essex Day last Saturday, August 1st? I thoroughly enjoyed walking around town and exploring the hundreds of items on display at vendor tables from the typical yard sale items to intricate jewelry creations, other crafts and hand-made items, art pieces, farm goods, and more! Many local businesses and organizations were represented with tables along the streets or behind Town Hall, and of course storefronts were open to customers as well — with some taking the opportunity to sell food or items to benefit very good causes!
If you missed it (or have never been to this event) take a look at the collection of photos below that I took while wandering around town on that beautiful day. The images capture just a glimpse of this wonderful event.
I hope you enjoy my photo tour of Essex Day!
Click any photo to enlarge and start a slideshow.
- Essex Day: Hotdogs, Shortcake, and More for Sale to Benefit Good Causes (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Community Garden (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Fundraiser for Essex Fire & Rescue (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Crystal Spring Farm Open House (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Book Sale, New Titles, and Honoring Bruce Klink (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)