Time to share the update of the upcoming events gathered from the Essex Calendar of Events again! Do you want to learn about the events happening in and around Essex, NY? Check out the schedule below to see what’s coming up this week! Click on the link to Essex, NY Calendar to learn more about a particular event.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
- Fort Ticonderoga “Material Matters: It’s in the Details” Weekend Seminar. Begins 8:00am 1/25- 5:00pm 1/26. Check Essex, NY Calendar for details.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
- Parent-Tot Play Gym at the Whallonsburgh Grange Hall. 9:00am-12:00pm. Check Essex, NY Calendar for details.
Sunday, February 2, 2014
- Champlain Valley Film Society Presents: Captain Phillips at the Whallonsburg Grange Hall, 1:00pm. With special guest the real Captain Richard Phillips in attendance to answer questions. Check Essex, NY Calendar for details.
- Fort Ticonderoga’s Fort Fever Series: Snowshoe Hike. 2:00pm-4:00pm. Check Essex, NY Calendar for details.
Do you know about any public events happening this week or further in the future? Submit your events to the Essex Events Calendar! Or you can email your information to editor [at] essexonlakechamplain [dot] com. Please let us know what’s going on so we can share it with the community!
- Upcoming Essex Events 1/19-1/26 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: The Ross Mansion, Essex, NY (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex, NY from Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions 2014 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)