The Belden Noble Memorial Library Presents
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 7:30PM
At the Essex Community Church
Join Colleen and Jim Van Hoven for a tour of this remarkably beautiful country, located just south of the Arctic Circle. Iceland is a fascinating country of contrasts, with spectacular vistas, charming small villages, a well-educated and environmentally conscious but tiny population, a modern and swinging capital city, and the oldest democracy in the world.
ADMISSION: $5.00, children free
All proceeds benefit the library — hope to see you there!
Email email@example.com for more information.
Library Rotating Collection Update: Videos
Have you heard about the rotating collection at the Belden Noble Memorial Library? Check out the list of videos in this week’s rotating collection at the Essex library. They will be here until August 24th! See the list of videos here.
- Essex Library Rotating Collection (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Willsboro Mountain Closed from RT. 87 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lakeside School: Spring Newsletter (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Get Ready for the Depot Theatre Gala Celebration (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- A Review of Depot Theatre’s Route 66 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)