You may have recently received a CATS Newsletter in the mail with some news about a grant we were awarded. For those of you whose addresses we don’t have, we want to share this exciting news with you as well. If you responded to the request in the newsletter, THANK YOU! We are already more than half way to meeting this challenge!
RISE to the CHALLENGE!
Saving land and making trails has successes and challenges. Success! The Cloudsplitter Foundation awarded CATS a $20,000 grant. The Challenge! To receive the funds, CATS must raise $20,000 in matching donations. It’s urgent! Please DONATE TODAY and see your donation doubled by the Cloudsplitter grant. (Choose “Cloudsplitter Match” from the dropdown menu at the top of the donation page.)
Your donation will:
- Complete the purchase of the Wildway Passage Property in Westport
- Purchase 48 acres to protect the western shore of Long Pond in Willsboro (the seller is the 1812 Homestead Living History Museum so the funds will help rebuild the recently-burnt buildings).
- Increase outdoor education.
- Make new trails/maintain existing trails.
Please join the CATS donors whose support created these recent successes:
- Developed seven new miles of trails.
- Conserved 123 acres of forest and farmland in Westport.
- Connected people with nature.
- Hosted hikes for hundreds of people.
Your generosity creates success. Please rise to the challenge and be a matching donor by contributing to CATS today. Click here to donate and select “Cloudsplitter Match” from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Thank you!
Enjoy one or more of the CATS trails this weekend. Everywhere you look, the Fall colors are still providing a beautiful backdrop for hiking the trails.
CATS Executive Director