Trail of the Week
Here’s a great “three trails-in-one hike.” Take the Boquet Mountain Trail from Cook Road up to the Foothills Trail. Go right to the Rocky Ledges Trail where you turn left, follow it back to Boquet Mountain Trail, turn left again and go back to the trailhead. It’s an especially good trail for hiking with others because half of it goes on an old woods road so you can walk side-by-side and talk as Michelle and I did with friends last Sunday. With the leaves gone, you see some nice views through the tree branches. Also, the rocks and ledges are fascinating. Total length—about 5 miles.
Many thanks to:
- CATS Business Sponsors – they are listed below.
- All of you who donated on “Giving Tuesday”
- You who are donating to CATS after receiving the year-end appeal.
- You who donate by clicking here.
Your gift helps CATS reach the $48,000 end-of-year fundraising goal. Your gift builds more trails.
Please support CATS business sponsors!
- Champlain National Bank
- Chez Lin and Rays
- Essex Inn on the Adirondack Coast
- The Galley at Westport Marina
- Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellnesss
- Law Offices of Reginald Bedell
- Adirondack Council
- The Art Farm at Crooked Brook Studios
- Cloudsplitter Carpentry
- Dogwood Bread Company
- Emmet Carter Green Design
- Heritage Properties of the Adirondacks
- Julia Rebecca Photography
- Juniper Hill Farm
- Northwaters & Langskib Wilderness Programs
- Peter and Patty Paine
- Summit Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
- Taylor Tree Care, Greenhouse & Nursery
- Covered Bridge Realty
- William M. Finucane, Attorney at Law
- Arcadia Cottages on Willsboro Bay
- The Birch Store
- Boquet Liquor Store
- Boyea’s Grocery & Deli
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
- Cupola House – Lodging o Lake Champlain
- DaCy Meadow Farm
- Elizabethtown Auto Care
- Elizabeth Lee, Outdoor Guide
- Ernies Market & Deli
- Hall Design Group
- International Paper
CATS Executive Director