Elizabeth Lee, Outdoor Guide, invites you to enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise on Lake Champlain aboard the Escape. Explore the shores of New York and Vermont. Bob Beach, fourth generation owner of the Basin Harbor Club, will narrate the breathtaking scenery and historic maritime events. There are eagles, ospreys and falcons nesting on the lake and you may be lucky enough to spot them!
We will be leaving from the Westport Marina and tour Northwest Bay to the Palisades. Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages or purchase wine or beer on board. Dine at the Galley after the cruise!
Dates: July 13th and August 10th
Time: Depart at 3:00 PM and Return at 5:00 PM
Boarding Location: Westport Marina, 20 Washington Street, Westport, NY
Price: $20 per person
Make Reservations: www.insidethemap.com
For more information call (518) 963-4756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Eels in the Lake Champlain Basin (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Friends of Northern Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- CATS’ Grand Hike A Great Success (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Soundwaves Concert: Ryan Montbleau (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Photo: Lake Champlain from Beggs Park (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex, NY from Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)