New summer hours for Delevan’s Tavern located in the beautiful historic Essex Inn on the Adirondack Coast! Delevan’s Tavern hour, serving Artisan Cheeses with libation pairings and light evening fare, Mondays through Saturdays 5pm to 6pm. Serving dinners, Monday through Saturday, 6pm to 9pm.
New menu debuting on Friday, July 15th! Here’s a teaser:
- Stuffed Portabella Mushroom: Zucchini, three cheese, and sun dried tomato stuffed portabella mushroom with a balsamic glaze.
- Delevan’s Platter for two: One Black and Tan Bistro Steak, two black and bleu clams casinos, one lobster tail, one crab cake, and vegetable du jour, served on a platter to share.
We’ll keep you posted as to the new weekly exquisite wine features coming soon!
- Essex Inn on the Adirondack Coast (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Longtime Residents Recall Essex Inn Years Ago (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- How would you describe Essex, NY? (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Adirondack Art Association (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply