June 28 – July 14
*World Premiere Musical*
Book by Jerold Goldstein & William Squier
Music by Fred Stark, Lyrics by William Squier
Show Sponsor: The Galley
The Depot Theatre is opening their 35th Anniversary Season with the musical Route 66!
Route 66 is a new romantic musical comedy about a charmingly neurotic big-city journalist and the cowboy photographer with whom she teams up to tell the captivating and quirky stories of the historic old highway. In the process of discovering the beauty of the small towns of America that follow Route 66, the two of them fall in love – not only with one another, but with the good ol’ U.S.A.
In the Depot’s tradition of bringing new musicals that feel as comfortable as your favorite sweater, Route 66 features catchy story-songs and clever down-home lyrics that move to the rhythm of America. (Depot Theatre)
Show times are as follows (unless otherwise noted):
Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays at 8 PM
Saturdays at 3 PM · Thursdays, Sundays at 5 PM
• No show on Thursday, July 4
• Additional show on Friday, July 5 at 3 PM
• Saturday, July 6 shows at 3 PM and 7PM
Regular Single Ticket Price: $29.00
Senior/Student Single Ticket Price: $24.00
Buy your tickets online where you can have all of the information right in front of you. Choose your date and seating preference.
Or call the Depot Box Office at (518) 962-4449 to reserve your tickets.
The Depot Theatre is located in Westport’s historic (and functioning) train station. The theatre is located at 6705 Main Street, Westport, NY. Find it on a map here.
- Depot Theatre Gallery Tabor Reception (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Amazing Grace Vineyard & Winery (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Theatre Company Hosts Auditions (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex, NY: Fourth of July 2013 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- “First Weekends in Plattsburgh” Launches Tomorrow (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply