[The] Essex Community Church in Essex, NY… was built in the Romanesque style in the early 1850’s and is one of the finest preserved churches in Northern New York. Like the Essex Hamlet, of which it is a part, it is on the National Historic Register. Built of the finest materials of its day, the church is acclaimed for its outstanding acoustics. (Essex Community Concerts)
You can experience the Essex Community Church acoustics during the popular Essex Community Concerts series, and during weekly services.
Essex Community Church Information
- Pastor: John Hunn
- Location: 2743 NYS Rte 22, Essex, NY 12936
- Mailing Address: PO Box 125, 2743 NYS Rte 22, Essex, NY 12936-0125
- Main service time: 10:15 am
- Sunday school time: During worship
- Email: hunnj [at] willex.com
- Phone: (518) 963-7766
- District: Adirondack
- Driving Directions: Located at the Corner of NYS Route 22 and Main Street, at the blinking light.
- Additional Information: Essex Community Church