The Essex Community Fund (ECF) is accepting grant applications for this year (2015). The deadline to apply is May 15 at 5:00 PM.
ECF is a component fund of Adirondack Foundation and offers grants to nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations, schools, churches, and local government activities operating in the town of Essex. ECF awards grants in support of community beautification, historic preservation, culture, the arts, education, and programs for youth and senior citizens.
Strong preference is given to capacity building grants or modest one-time capital projects. ECF does not fund ongoing operating expenses. Grants generally do not exceed $2,000. (Adirondack Foundation)
Decisions will be made in early June, and funding may become available as early as July.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online through Adirondack Foundation’s Online Grants Manager at www.generousact.org/online-grants-manager. Again, the deadline to apply is May 15 at 5:00 PM.
For information or if you have questions, please contact either:
- Adirondack Foundation Program Officer Andrea Grout at (518) 523-9904 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Muller at the Essex Community Fund at (518) 963-8188 or email@example.com
Support the Essex Community Fund
ECF was established by a group of residents to support local needs and improve the quality of life in the town of Essex. Since its inception, the fund has awarded over $160,000 in grants. (Adirondack Foundation)
Learn more about the history of the Essex Community Fund here.
To make a gift in support of the Essex Community Fund, send a check to PO Box 101, Essex, NY 12936 or visit www.generousact.org to give online.
- Essex Theatre Company Holds Capital Campaign for Masonic Lodge Air Conditioning (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Fundraiser to Save Boquet Schoolhouse (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Fire Department Coin Drop Raises Funds (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Old Stone Church: It’s Time to Return this Beautiful Building to Prominence (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- A Short History of the Belden Noble Memorial Library (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)