The Belden Noble Memorial Library will be running a book sale as part of the Essex Day festivities tomorrow. Books will be set out on tables in front of the library. Hard covers are $1.00 and large paperbacks are 50 cents. Small paperbacks are 25 cents each or $1.00 per bag.
Sorry, but we have not included children’s and young adult books books in this sale. We are building our children’s and Young Adult collections and not selling books in these categories for the time being.
REMINDER: Josh Bridge will present stories and pictures from New Zealand on Thursday, August 8 at 7:30pm. Josh was an exchange student in New Zealand for several months earlier this year.
Rotating Collection: Videos
The rotating collection of videos came in yesterday — the following titles will be here until September 21.
- Power Rangers DinoThunder. Volume 5.
- Barbie as the Island Princess
- Caillou. Caillou the creative
- Coco before Chanel
- Black Swan
- The Expendables
- Hope springs
- Just go with it
- Agatha Christie partners in crime. The
- Scenic cruises of the world
- For love of liberty
- Fireman Sam. Brave new rescues
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3
- Finding a family
- Ghost trap
- The Lorax
- Rocketeer/ Walt Disney
- Strawberry Shortcake. Adventures on Ice
- Up in the air
- Martha Graham: dance
- Cats/ a Really Useful
Hope to see you in the library soon!
- Essex Library Rotating Collection (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Summer Update from the Essex Library (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- 2013 Downtown Essex Day on August 3 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lake Champlain Steamboats Revisited (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Sara J. Henry: A Cold And Lonely Place (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply