“I love jotting down ideas for my blog, so I doodle or take notes on all kinds of stuff that inspires me: the people I meet, boutiques I visit, a florist that just gave me a great idea…” ~ Maria Sharapova
Essex, New York is inspirational. Really inspirational! In fact, I wonder if this quirky village doesn’t turn us all into dreamers and romantics at one point or another.
But Essex ideas aren’t always pie-in-the-sky daydreams. Sometimes they’re marvelous, transformative, even attainable. For over two hundred years enterprising residents and visitors have transformed Essex inspired ideas into Essex success stories. I’m not aware of any world class tennis stars who were minted in Essex (though I’m hopeful!), nor is waterskiing behind the Lake Champlain monster a likely contender for Essex genius-dom. But I am hoping that you’re juggling a few Essex doodles ideas. What are they? Jot them down. And we’ll help you share your inspiring Essex doodles…
- How do you doodle, Essex? (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Doodles Weekly: We Want You to Doodle Essex! (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Doodles Weekly: Essex Icons and Doodle Tips (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Remembering Essex Cartoonist, Sid Couchey (rosslynredux.com)
- The Power of Doodling (igniteinspiration.wordpress.com)