We are happy to announce our Essex Farm tours of 2014!
- May 24th, 2014 (Memorial Day weekend)
- July 5th, 2014 (Fourth of July weekend)
- August 16th, 2014
- FARMERS ONLY TOUR September 13th, 2014
- October 11th, 2014 (Columbus Day weekend)
What to Expect on an Essex Farm Tour
All of our tours run from 10am to 2pm, with a potluck lunch outdoors at noon. We walk and talk from 10 until lunch, and then have an informal walk or work session after lunch. Bring a dish to share, and your own place setting.
Tours happen rain or shine. Wear weather-appropriate clothing and sturdy footgear for hiking over rough fields. Come prepared to cover a lot of ground! Please, no dogs.
RSVPs are appreciated but not necessary via email at email@example.com. If you have questions, email us, or call us at 518-963-4613.
Suggested donation: $25/adult; $5/children. Essex Farm is located at 2503 NY State Route 22, a mile from the Essex-Charlotte ferry.
- Essex Farm: Shearing Sheep (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- New Essex Farm Stand Open Daily (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)