Sunday, April 14th
9am to noon
At the Essex Inn on the Adirondack Coast
Help! A bunch of terribly cute and excited 10 year-old kids are taking over the Essex Inn! The kids want to save the Florida manatees from the dangers of the current Red Tide problem. They invite YOU to come help! Join us on Sunday, April 14th, for a special Pancake Breakfast at the Inn, seating 9am to noon. The Willsboro 4th grade class will take orders, help serve, and answer questions about manatees.
ALL proceeds will benefit the Save the Manatee Club on behalf of the class.
Serving pancakes (regular, raspberry, or chocolate chip) with syrup or whipped topping, juice, coffee or tea.
Cost: DONATION (cash preferred)
Support the 4th graders as they learn that what they DO does matter, and that together they can make a difference for these gentle sea creatures. We also plan on enjoying a live web-cam feed of the manatees in their habitat, courtesy of Save the Manatee Club.
Reservations are helpful at 518.963.4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rescuing manatees from Florida’s red tide (cbsnews.com)
- Manatees Dying in Droves on Both Coasts of Florida (wired.com)
- CFES Raffle Reception (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Rob Ivy: Rattlesnake Increase and Essex Dissolution (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Musical Flashback at Essex Inn (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Brochure: Visit Essex on Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)