We are preparing for this year’s silent auction, which will begin on Monday, Nov. 27 and run through Christmas in Essex Day, Dec. 9.
We are soliciting donations from our library friends. No item is too small as we will combine items into baskets for bidding. Please bring donations to the library before November 22. If pickup is needed, please call the library at 518-963-8079 and we will arrange it.
Thanks in advance!
Here are some of the new titles we have added to our collection. You can check our catalog for availability.
- Glass Houses by Louise Penny
- Where the Light Falls by Allison Pataki
- Any Dream Will Do by Debbie Macomber
- A Legacy of Spies by John LeCarre
- Seeing Red by Sandra Brown
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog by Kent Nerburn
- The Wolf at Twilight by Kent Nerburn
- A Guide to Architecture in the Adirondacks by Richard Longstreth
- New York Amish: Life in the Plain Communities of the Empire State by Karen Johnson-Weiner
- The Long Haul by Finn Murphy
- A Field Guide to Ticks by Susan Carol Hauser
- Henry David Thoreau by Laura Dassow Walls
- A Speck in the Sea: a story of survival and rescue by John Aldridge and Anthony Sosinski
- National Geographic Field Guide to the Birds of Eastern North America
- National Geographic Field Guide to the Birds of Western North America
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Eight Men Out by Eliot Asinof
- Dunkirk by Joshua Levine