Essex Theatre Company is conducting a capital campaign for air conditioning at the Masonic Lodge in Essex, NY to ensure quality temperature control during performances at the Lodge especially during the hot summer months. How many times have you said to yourself, “It’s too hot to go to the theatre”—especially last year with the longest heat wave since 2002?
The goal is installation of the system, supplied by J. Hogan’s Refrigeration and Mechanical, in June 2015 in time for this summer’s season. The financial goal is $15,750: $13,950 for (3) 24,000 Btu Floor or low mount heat pumps in a combination cooling and heating system; and approximately $1800 for electrical work necessary for the installation.
Support Masonic Lodge Air Conditioning
If you would like to make a donation, please indicate your category of giving:
- Ice Supreme ($5000 or more);
- Ice Palace ($1000 plus);
- Frost Lover ($500-$999);
- Cube Contributor ($250-$499);
- Icicle ($100-$249);
- Really Cool ($50-$99);
- Cool Cat ($25-$49);
- Slush Puppy (under $25).
Send a check for the correct amount to Essex Theatre Company, PO Box 117, Essex, NY 12936. All contributions are tax-deductible. ETC is a 501(c) 3 organization, and we are grateful for any support you can give to a worthy community project!
- Essex Theatre Company Looking for Lead in July Production (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Review of ETC’s Becky Shaw (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Review of Essex Theatre’s Blithe Spirit (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Review of ETC’s Much Ado About Nothing (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- ETC Auditions for Smokey Joe’s Cafe (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)