The Essex Town Board is always hard at work on the issues affecting our small New York hamlet. Here are some of the things that have been discussed recently.
- Here are the details concerning several resolutions and on going projects the Essex Town Board is working on-including information about repairs to the town hall; repairs to the town dock; the transfer of the town’s historical records to the ECHO building; zoning reviews; and updates on the water project. (Meeting minutes)
- The 2011 Financial Report for the Town of Essex is now available to be viewed online.
- The Old Stone Church is being appraised and may be sold sometime in the future. (Meeting minutes)
- There will be no beer at the Essex County fair this year. (Meeting minutes)
- It is being debated about the possibility of declaring the McCauliffe Road abandoned by the town. (Meeting minutes)
- Essex Town Board News (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Some Essex Town Board Decisions (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)