Thursday, August 7, 2014
Performances 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM.
At the AuSable Chasm Pavilion, AuSable, NY
Tickets $5 in advance; $7 at the door; Children under 12 are $2
Visit the Freedom Festival of Music at the Ausable Chasm Pavillion to listen to some great bands! Including: Crane ‘N’ Kelly, Speedy Arnold and Friends, Charlie Stone and Split Rock, and Sounds of the Northway…
Tickets may be purchased (with cash only) at:
- Arnold’s Grocery, 182 Pleasant Street, Rte. 9 in Keeseville, NY
- Bob’s Music, 32 Plattsburgh Plaza, Plattsburgh, NY
- Corner-Stone Bookshop, 110 Margaret Street, Plattsbugh, NY
- North Star Museum, 1131 Mace Chasm Road, Ausable Chasm, NY
- Or at the door!
For group rates of 20 or more call: 518.834.5180.
Bring your own chair and picnic supper. Light snacks available for purchase. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
Proceeds will benefit the North Star Underground Railroad Museum. Learn more about it here: northcountryundergroundrailroad.com.
- Ausable Chasm (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Martha Stewart on the Adirondacks (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Announcing Soundwaves: 2014 Westport Community Concert Series at Ballard Park(www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- 2014 Meadowmount Concert Schedule (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Community Concerts 2014 Season (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply