Next Thursday is Thanksgiving, the delectable annual harvest festival! We will be distributing food on Tuesday of next week to make time for enjoying friends, family and a great big meal on Thursday. Come load up on all of your root veggie needs, eggs for baking and fresh brussel sprouts to green-up your table.
Winter Share Forms Due
Winter share forms and deposits are due today. Please bring them with you to pick-up if you have not turned them in already. After today we will open up the share to waiting list folks and space will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions about the share or payments please ask one of us.
In the Farm Shares
In the veggie share: winter squash, leeks, kale, potatoes, red and green cabbage, onions, garlic, carrots, beets, sage, wheat flour, wheat berries, and cornmeal. Next week: parsnips and brussel sprouts. Coming back soon: dry beans.
In the meat share: Fresh beef in the cooler, more steaks and roasts from the hind quarters. Pork and broiler chickens in the freezer.
- Full and By Farm: Barn Building Continues (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Full and By Farm: More Cider and A New Calf (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Full and By Farm: Preparing for Cold (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Full and By Farm: Fall Treats (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Farm: Bittersweet Fall (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)