Tuesday, May 21 at 6pm
At Whallonsburg Grange Hall
Soon you can learn all about the Whallonsburg Grange at this upcoming supper and presentation!
- What’s happening in the Community Kitchen?
- What kind of programs are coming in the Fall?
- How are the renovations going?
- Who runs the Grange? What can I do to help?
Got a question about the Grange? Come share supper and discuss plans and ideas for the future. This event is open to everyone; bring the family!
Contact Whallonsburg Grange
For more information you can call 518-962-4386 or e-mail: email@example.com. If you’ve never been before, then follow these directions to the Grange.
- Whallonsburg Grange Concert: Field Trip (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Grange Community Kitchen: James Graves Teaches Tortilla Making (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Whallonsburg Grange: Bird Language Lecture & Field Workshop (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Whallonsburg Grange: Papermaking, Marbling and Bookbinding Workshop (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Champlain Valley Film Society 10th Anniversary (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)