The Ticonderoga Historical Society will resume its Fall Schedule beginning September 4. For the remainder of the 2017 year, the Hancock House will be open Wednesdays through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. and closed on holidays.
“This year has been another record-setting one for attendance and programs,” noted Historical Society President Bill Dolback. “There is still plenty of time to see the exhibits before they close to accommodate the Festival of Trees. Should our Fall schedule not work for visitors, they are welcome to call and see if special arrangements can be made.”
The Hancock House will be open for special programs and events, which will be publicized in advance.
Founded in 1897 and chartered in 1909, the Ticonderoga Historical Society advances the preservation and interpretation of history through its collections, programs and community outreach. The Historical Society makes area history an integral part of community life by connecting past and present.