HOLIDAYS in the VILLAGE 2021
(aka CHRISTMAS IN ESSEX)
FRIDAY, December 3rd (Essex, New York) – 6:00pm Tree lighting & Caroling at the Town Hall green in Essex, New York
SATURDAY, December 4th (Essex, New York)
- 9:30 Santa arrives on Ferry
- 9:45 Breakfast with Santa at Firehouse (eat in or take out)
- 10:00 Holiday Craft Fair in CFES (behind Post Office on Lake Shore Road)
- 10-12:00 Sweet Adelines caroling around town
- 10-1:00 Gingerbread cookie decorating at Old Stone Church behind the Essex Inn
- 11:00 Reindeer Run around Beggs Park
- 12:00-2:00 Holiday music with Cliff Reynolds
- 11:00-2:00 Photos with Santa at Old Stone Church
- 12:00 Puppet show with Gregg VanDuesen at Old Stone Church
- 1:00 Storytime with Steven Kellogg at Old Stone Church
- 2:00 Sweet Adelines concert at St. John’s Church
- 2:15 Gifts from Santa at St. John’s Church
** Local business on Main Street will offer fun activities for the kids during the day so make sure you visit.
** Please note that masks will be required for all indoor activities for anyone age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status.
Come and join us to celebrate the merry season ahead while helping us keep our community safe.
ALSO: On Dec. 11th, 12-3pm the Holiday Market will be in Whallonsburg at the Grange & Whitcomb’s. Enjoy shopping, fireside stories, and music.