Kudos to our friends at adirondacksusa.com for another wonderful, fun interactive panorama. This time it’s a seasonally appropriate winter scene located at the Beggs Park dock, although the lake isn’t frozen this year (yet?).
Enjoy the Beggs Park Dock winter scene panorama’s interactivity by navigating with the control buttons and zooming from one panorama to another by clicking the red and white bullseye buttons. Here’s a direct link to the interactive panorama that was recorded at the very end of the dock and affording you 360° views. (You can use the link if you experience any problems with the widget above.)
I Spy…from the Beggs Point Dock
What do you recognize?
Now that you’ve played around with the widget and have figured out how to navigate this interactive panorama, try to identify some of the landmarks. While it’s enjoyable just to “drive” the widget, it’s even more fun to figure out what you recognize in the 360° virtual image. I spy all sorts of familiar sights including:
- Lake Champlain (frozen Lake Champlain!),
- Vermont’s Green Mountains (and Camel’s Hump),
- Chimney Point,
- Essex Shipyard,
- Essex Marina,
- Beggs Park,
- several homes (do you see yours or a friend/family members?),
- and the Essex water processing facility.
Can you identify all of these? What am I missing? Please share your additions in the comments below.
Thanks, Adirondacks USA, for continuing to share stunning images of our community!
- Vintage Postcard: Camel’s Hump (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Interactive Panorama: Essex Main Street and NYS Rt. 22 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex Aerial View (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lake Champlain Winterscapes (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Interactive Panorama: Essex Rt 22 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Interactive Panorama: Beggs Park Dock in Autumn (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)