“Hooray! It’s time to vote for your favorite entree in the first CATS Travel Writing Contest. Yes, you can vote online and the lucky winner with the most votes receives the $250 People’s Choice prize. Voting began on Monday, December 19th and ends on January 10, 2012. Here’s your chance to tip the scale for your favorite writer by getting as many people as you can to visit the CATS website (www.champlainareatrails.com) and vote. To read the stories, just click on the title. To Vote, click on Vote now which appears below and at the end of each article.
- Looking Home, by J. Stites McDaniel
- Musicians Inspired, by Catherine Bahn
- Wildlife, Connected In and Out of Town, by David Thomas Train and Peter Hartwell
- A Great Resolution, by Jessica Wimett
- Vote now! (One vote per person.)
We hope you like reading about NY’s Champlain Valley and then spread the word to get your friends and family—the more the better—to vote for their favorite submission. Please note, there is only one vote per person. And stay tuned for the next CATS Travel Writing contest–you could enter and win!” [via Champlain Area Trails.]