Jin Shin Do Acupressure®
Cache & Will Hartzell
Sunday – February 16, 10 am – 1 pm
$45 per person
Celebrate the Season of connection – Bring a partner or come alone and learn some basic Jin Shin Do Acupressure®.
Jin Shi Do means “The Way of the Compassionate Spirit.” Jin Shin Do Bodymind Acupressure® classes teach the use of gentle deep finger pressure on specific acu-points and verbal Body Focusing techniques, to help release “armoring” or chronic tension, balance “Qi” or energy, and improve vitality. This clothes-on method helps relieve stress – and trauma – related problems. A unique synthesis of a traditional Japanese acupressure technique, with classic Chinese acupuncture and acupressure theory, Taoist philosophy, Qigong (breathing and exercise techniques), Reichian segmental theory and principles of Ericksonian psychotherapy, JSD® acupressure was originated by Iona Marsaa Teeguarden. (www.jinshindo.org)®
Will and Cache studied directly with Iona Marsaa Teeguarden and have been certified in Jin Shin Do® since 1986.
“Acupressure can be learned and used effectively by everyone. We love sharing this simple yet profound method with people. You can quickly help yourself, your friends and your family.”
For this workshop to go on we need 6 students signed up/paid by February 11.
To sign up:
- Drop a check off at LCY&W – 2310 Main Street, Essex – grey lock box at the front door.
- Mail a check to LCY&W – PO Box 102, Essex, NY 12936.
- By credit card through Paypal at the bottom of the Yoga &Yoga Therapy Page at www.lakechamplainyogaandwellness.com.
- Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness: Kids’ Yoga (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- My Acupuncture Experience with Melissa Maki (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Whallonsburg Grange Concert: Sharon Katz & The Peace Train (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Photo: Lake Champlain from Crater Club (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)