Know someone looking for a job, or do you want to hire someone? Then think about attending the upcoming JOB FAIR on April 23, from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the West Side Ballroom. The North Country Chamber is creating a handout for job-hunters that will list what is available. Admission for job-hunters is free.
Many of our region’s great employers are planning on participating. Some of these are Mold-Rite Plastics, Nova Bus, Galley at Westport Marina, WPTZ-TV, FedEx Ground/Home Delivery, CVPH Medical Center, Camoplast, Lowes Home Improvement, Casella Waste, Glens Falls National Bank, Dana’s Downtown Grill, Liberty Tax Service and many more.
The Job Fair will take place on April 23rd at the West Side Ballroom, 253 New York Avenue, Plattsburgh, NY. Don’t miss it!
For more information contact the North Country Chamber of Commerce at (518)563-1000 or visit their website: www.northcountrychamber.com.
- Job Fair well attended (pressrepublican.com)
- Searching for Local Ghost Stories (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- A Brief History of William Gilliland (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Rob Ivy: Rattlesnake Increase and Essex Dissolution (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Biker Slights Adirondack Coast (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)