Kalil’s Upstate Outfitters is located in Lake Placid, NY and provides guided fly fishing and instruction services throughout the Adirondacks and High Peaks Region. Enjoy a guided trip to a river or stream for a half-day, full day, or weekend! All ages and skill levels are welcome on trips.
Owner Ken Kalil says,
“I have spent years committed to outdoor conservation, guiding, instruction and training and believe in passing on tradition, ethics and respect for the outdoors. Adhering to this belief, I have been fortunate to turn this passion into a profession, passing on these same values through the offering of only the highest quality services.”
Kalil’s Upstate Outfitters is endorsed by Orvis for Fly Fishing. Take a look at its guide page on Orvis and see reviews from past customers.
Ken Kalil also submits fishing reports for the West Branch of the Ausable River and the Saranac River to Orvis. The information can be very handy for recreationalists coming to the area thinking about fishing. He updates them at least twice a week during the fishing season.
Kalil’s also offers private dog training and obedience services.
Learn More about Kalil’s Upstate Outfitters
Visit Kalil’s website for more information about services and rates. Or you can contact him directly.
- Adirondack dam plan to improve salmon, trout habitat (northcountrypublicradio.org)
- Adirondack Art at Soul Roots (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Tufted Duck at Essex Ferry Dock (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Ice Fishing in the North Country (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex County Fishing Information (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Ice Fishing Safety (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex County Fishing Seasons & Methods (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)