It’s time for another Essex on Lake Champlain Blog Giveaway!
We recently told you about the eco-friendly fashion and design business La Mia Designs. While we were conversing about information to include about her business, owner and artist Stephanie DeJoseph offered to donate an item to give away on the blog, and we were happy to take her up on the offer!
Learn more about the prize you could win from the designer Stephanie DeJoseph:
This little cutie is perfect to stash some carrot bundles or a jar of locally made honey in. Exterior fabric is cream shantung with a hand embroidered phrase” farm fresh eggs” on black cotton.
- Interior fabric is mustard and turquoise floral textile from an old set of curtains!
- Industrial webbing handles make it extra durable. La Mia Brand label.
- 4″ flat bottom
- 14″ width x 10″ height
Win the tote bag for yourself or give it as a gift. Learn how below.
How to Win
How do you win this fabulous prize? It’s simple.
Check out the historic photo below. It was shared with us by Todd Goff. What can you tell us about it? Can you identify this building? Does it exist today? Where? When do you think the photo was taken?
We also made this image our cover photo of the week on the Essex on Lake Champlain Facebook page. See it there too!
To be entered in this giveaway simply comment on this post or over on our Facebook page cover photo. Tell us anything you can about the photo. You don’t have to be right, you just have to try! Facts, guesses, observations, thoughts…We want to know what you think!
We will randomly select a winner from all of the commenters and announce the winner next Monday, June 17. So be sure to comment before then!
- Last Chance to Enter Greenhorns Giveaway! (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- La Mia Designs: Eco-Friendly Fashion & Design (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Spring Flowers 2013 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- First Essex Blog Giveaway Winner (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)