What is Acupuncture: How It Works, How It Helps
Will Hartzell, Licensed Acupuncturist
Thursday, October 24
Join Will Hartzell, Licensed Acupuncturist for an evening lecture and discussion – “What is Acupuncture: How It Works, How It Helps.”
We will begin by creating a basic understanding of Oriental Medicine Theory. Will will discuss various techniques including the use of acupuncture needles, moxibustion, cupping, electrical stimulation, and lasers used to achieve maximal health, eliminate disease, and mitigate pain.
This is your chance to help gain an understanding of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, a practice of medicine that has been in continuous use for almost 5000 years.
After the lecture refreshments will be served during a question and answer period. We hope you will join us!
Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness is located at 2310 Main Street, Essex, NY.
- Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness Opens October 1 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Live Well to Become Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Friends of Northern Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lake Champlain Yoga Arts Classes (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Kids’ Yoga Series (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Adirondack Artists’ and Writers’ Retreat (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)