Do you know Essex has its own llama? I know it is owned by the Pribbles. I saw it a few years ago on School Street grazing around the old Essex High School owned by Bill Sharp. Not knowing about it, I was rather startled to come around a corner, nearly bumping into a llama!
One of St John’s parishioners told me this morning that she saw it in that area, having much the same reaction as I had.
In connection with this animal’s walkabouts, one Christmas my son, his fiancee and I were walking in the snow to introduce her to winter, and suddenly we were surrounded by black, white, and brown turkeys. One female would sit on my boot whenever she could. Sure, I was the largest tom she had ever seen, as I was dressed in black and red!
- Why Your Homestead Needs Llamas (offthegridnews.com)
- Llamas, burros and goats to graze at O’Hare once more (wgntv.com)
- Pictured: Cheeky llama photobombs tourist’s once in a lifetime snap of Machu Picchu world wonder (mirror.co.uk)
- Llama Loose In Florida Subdued With Taser, Kangaroo Shot With Tranquilizers (PHOTO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mr. Llama (debcorreia.wordpress.com)