by Melissa Maki LAc, AP
Introducing a NEW treatment!
In June 2014, Melissa Maki introduced her Acupuncture clients to an Amethyst BioMat for the top of her treatment table (Nobel prize-winning scientific research, pioneered by NASA)! Because of its popularity, Melissa has decided to open 50-minute time slots in her treatment room on Wednesdays where you can come, relax, and lie on the BioMat to receive all its healing benefits ($45 per session).
The Amethyst BioMat warms but is also a sophisticated piece of healing equipment! It is medical-quality, FDA registered and based on award winning research. It warms and heals on a cellular level and therefore helps with the following:
- reduces stress and fatigue
- relieves anxiety and promotes relaxation
- improves sleep patterns
- reduces inflammation
- eases joint pain and stiffness
- provides warm, soothing pain relief
- eliminates toxins in the body
- increases blood circulation
- alleviates migraines and tension headaches
- reduces allergy symptoms
- improves immune system function
- improves cardiovascular health
- improves muscle tone and skin quality
What is it?
The core of the BioMat technology is a combination of:
- far infrared rays (FIR)
- negative ion effects
- amethyst channels
The amethyst BioMat delivers soothing, deep-penetrating heat while stimulating the regeneration of damaged cells in your body. It’s a safe and natural way to achieve optimal health and maintain a stronger, more resilient body in the future.
Contact Melissa to give it a try! Email her at Melissamaki@outlook.com or call 802.349.6295.
- Educational Toys for Circulation at Essex Library (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Adirondack Educators Plan for Success at CFES Center (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Melissa Maki, Summit Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Melissa Maki Welcomes Fellow Acupuncturist Dr. Cheryl Wong to Essex (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- My Acupuncture Experience with Melissa Maki (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)