Elizabeth Lee, Outdoor Guide, invites you to enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise on Lake Champlain aboard the Escape. Explore the shores of New York and Vermont. Bob Beach, fourth generation owner of the Basin Harbor Club, will narrate the breathtaking scenery and historic maritime events. There are eagles, ospreys and falcons nesting on the lake and you may be lucky enough to spot them!
We will be leaving from the Westport Marina and tour Northwest Bay to the Palisades. Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages or purchase wine or beer on board. Dine at the Galley after the cruise!
During our last cruise in July we saw eagle and osprey chicks. By August 10 the chicks may be learning to fly. We also saw gorgeous, scenery including rocky shorelines, towering cliffs, tiny Diamond Island, and meandering Otter Creek on the Vermont side. If it rains there will be waterfalls off the Palisades
Escape Cruise on Lake Champlain Details
For more information call (518) 963-4756 or email email@example.com.
- Narrated Cruise on Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Learn about Raptors of Lake Champlain at the Westport Heritage House (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- CATS’ Grand Hike A Great Success (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Two Weeks of Strings at Soundwaves (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- CATS Talks About Upcoming Events (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)