Here’s the latest from the Belden Noble Memorial Library. Hope to see you in the library soon!
Community Mondays: Bridge instructor wanted!
Community Mondays continue from 1:00 to 4:00 each week, giving you an opportunity to come to the library to enjoy fiber arts projects, tea and cookies, working on a jig-saw puzzle, playing cards, and conversation. Last week’s participants requested instruction from a Bridge instructor. If you know Bridge and would like to share your knowledge with a group of eager students, please call the library at 518-963-8079.
Here are a few new titles we have added to our collection. Check our catalog for availability.
- 40×41: Midlife Crisis Postponed by George Davis (local author!)
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Self and Soul: a defense of ideals by Mark Edmundson
- Muslim Girl by Amani Al-khatahtbeh
- Night School by Lee Child
- No Man’s Land by David Baldacci
- Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich
- The Whistler by John Grisham
We have added these programs to our calendar. More details to come as these events get closer.
- Saturday, Feb 25, 2:00 p.m. — iPhones, iPads, and iCloud: Master your Devices (encore performance!)
- Saturday, Mar 18, 2:00 p.m. — Cross Country by Bike (encore performance!)
- Saturday, Mar 25, 10:00 a.m. — Children’s story hour with Kelly McQuade
Leave a Reply