Caterpillars don’t have to think about becoming butterflies, they just do. Wouldn’t it be nice if your transformations were that easy? But the amazing thing about being a person instead of a caterpillar is that we have the power of choice. We get to choose the life we create for ourselves. And the key to making those changes stick is feeling as if the changes have already occurred before they actually change in our life circumstances.
Do you want to feel better?
New Year, NEW You
with Courtney Anderson
Saturday, January 11th 2014
12:00 – 3:00 pm
$55, $45 if paid by January 10th
Check it out on our website
Stress, pain, weight issues, and relationship frustrations can actually begin to get better with clear intentions, support and commitment to changing your perspective. Start your NEW year off right, move past your old habits and create a vision for yourself that is fresh and NEW.
This is your chance to create conscious change in your life.
This Saturday we will:
- Establish clear intentions that are simple and achievable
- Create a plan that will actually work for you
- Learn the needed skills for becoming the change you wish to see in your life
- Actually feel the change you wish to create
- NEW Health is Making the New Year about You (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Start the New Year with NEW Health (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Thank You, Essex Blog Readers, Writers and Boosters (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lakeside School: Freedom and Independence (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)