The Smith House Health Center in Willsboro is hosting an open house on Wednesday, July 10 from 3 to 6 pm.
The event will allow members of the community to meet the organizations medical director, Dr. Mary Glickman, and the health center staff, while showcasing the building’s recent renovations and enhancements.
Physical Therapy at Smith House Health Center
It will also offer an opportunity for community members to learn more about physical therapy services that are now offered at Smith House. A physical therapist is available five days each week to assist those recovering from injury or others requiring therapy and strength training post-surgery.
Smith House was purchased by Elizabethtown Community Hospital in the fall of 2012.
Call Jane Hooper at 518-873-3003 for more information.
- Old Willsboro School Given New Life (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Willsboro Outdoor World Opens (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Cookie-Cup-Cakery (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Willsboro Mountain Closed from RT. 87 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Ethel’s Dew Drop Inn (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)