8 Week Stress Balancing Series
Courtney Hughes, Michelle Maron & Brian Trzaskos
Mondays 6:00-7:30 pm
Beginning September 17, 2012
$240 for 8 week series – includes all materials
A proven approach to stress management and personal renewal, based on the work of Dr. John Kabat-Zinn and Dr. Andrew Weil, this 8-week course helps us understand that stress is neither good nor bad but rather simply exists through our perceptions.
Participants will come to know that every single person, regardless of his or her past experience, has the innate capacity to heal and live an exceptionally healthy life. Upon completion of the Stress Balancing Series participants will have the knowledge and tools to:
- Create an effective stress balancing routine
- Use simple techniques during the day for healing & renewal
- Better manage pain and disease
- Naturally lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- Sleep more soundly
- Relate more positively to family, friends, and co-workers
Waiting List is filling up quickly! [Live Well]
To sign-up email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-963-4300.
Live Well – 2310 Main Street – Essex, NY
Live Well Announcements
- Firefly Community Acupuncture at Live Well! Katherine MacKenzie will begin taking appointments. Contact email@example.com for scheduling.
- Darla Breckenridge joins Live Well for Counseling! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling.