Now in its 16th season, The Neighborhood Nest is one of the oldest businesses in Essex, NY but remains forever surprising! Open daily between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm, The Nest features a treasure hunt experience that spills into a wildly beautiful garden.
- original paintings by Barbara Page
- photography by Jill Piper
- antiques for the home and garden
- one of a kind wearables
- and Wee Gardens, featured in June’s Adirondack Life Magazine.
The Neighborhood Nest
Next to the ice cream shop
- The Old Dock Restaurant (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Full and By Farm, June 23, 2011 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply