“Hooray! It’s time to vote for your favorite entry in the Second Champlain Area Trails (CATS) Travel Writing Contest. Yes, you can vote online and the lucky winner with the most votes receives the $250 People’s Choice prize. Voting begins on Tuesday May 8th and ends on Thursday May 24th, 2012. Here’s your chance to tip the scale for your favorite writer by getting as many people as you can to visit the CATS website, [read the stories] and vote.” [Champlain Area Trails.]
The CATS Travel Writing Contest is a bi-annual contest, and you can check out the previous winners to get a taste of last season. If you missed your chance with this one but want to enter your own essay, then you don’t need to worry because you can enter the contest in the fall.
Please participate to show your support, and as a bonus you may even learn something you didn’t know about the Champlain Valley by reading these stories. Also, remember to keep an eye out because I will be periodically posting each of the eleven stories in the contest on this blog along with some of my thoughts as well as reminders to vote!
- Musicians Inspired | Champlain Area Trails (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Looking Home | Champlain Area Trails (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Wildlife, Connected In and Out of Town (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- A Great Resolution (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Celebrate Champlain Area Trails on June 2 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Frog Wins Adirondack Life Contest (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply