Allow me to offer a warm welcome to Acupuncturist Dr. Cheryl Wong of Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness in Essex, NY. I recently had the pleasure of meeting Cheryl at the Pink Pig Café in Essex for a cup of coffee. I immediately sensed her intellect, kindness, compassion, passion for our medicine and eagerness to heal health issues in our area. During our conversation we exchanged stories about our schooling, discussed our different philosophies of treating clients and how we were similar. She is a refreshing addition to the community of clinicians in our area!
Cheryl’s training not only includes Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncture but also Naturopathic Medicine. She graduated from Bastyr University in Seattle, WA, also referred to as the “the Harvard” of Naturopathic Medicine. Our community will benefit from having a clinician like Cheryl in our area. Although New York State doesn’t yet recognize Naturopathic practitioners, Cheryl’s wealth of information on health and wellness is incredibly valuable.
I’m looking forward to scheduling with her! Cheryl is currently at Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness in Essex, NY every Friday.
- LCY&W Welcomes New Acupuncturist Dr. Cheryl Wong, ND, LAc (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- My Acupuncture Experience with Melissa Maki (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Melissa Maki, Summit Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex, NY from Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Upcoming Essex Events 6/15-6/22 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)