Saturday, May 18 at 7pm
Field Trip with Collin J. Rocker and other special guests
At Whallonsburg Grange Hall
Attend this special Grange concert for a mix of blues & country music from the band Field Trip and special guests!
A family-friendly, two-stepping, farm market, boot-scooting, raffle-winning, good food, good tunes, good time. Everyone loves a Field Trip! (Whallonsburg Grange Hall)
Tickets: $10 advance/$12 door. Under 18 ticket is $5. Special family ticket price $20.
Originally from Bozeman, Montana, Field Trip plays their own brand of slack country blues. It’s a slow rolling country and blues musical approach that reflects the Montana way of life. It’s a relaxed, comfortable, but not lazy sound that takes listeners on a journey through the well-worn back roads of the Country and Americana musical traditions and leaves a warm feeling that lingers long after the band has packed up and moved on. (Whallonsburg Grange Hall)
Field Trip members are:
- Brent “Blue” Maculski (lead guitar)
- Katrina Hamilton (accordion, vocals)
- Will Hartzell (lap steel, vocals)
- Cache Hartzell (guitar, vocals)
- Keith Martinez (bass)
Special guest, Collin J. Rocker is a New Jersey-based singer/songwriter who plays the blues with a Tom Waits style on guitar and pedal-steel guitar. Listen to some of his music here.
Contact Whallonsburg Grange
For more information you can call 518-962-4386 or e-mail: email@example.com. If you’ve never been before, then follow these directions to the Grange.
- Update: Creative Movement, Dance and Play (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Grange and NCCCA Host Arts Roundtable (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Whallonsburg Grange: Bird Language Lecture & Field Workshop (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Whallonsburg Grange Concert: Finest Kind (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)