Hello to all Adirondack Art Association members, exhibitors, and art lovers! Our second gallery opening, “Essex Life” will be Friday, July 4th from 6:00-8:00 pm. We have brought back our featured artist theme for this show, and John Cullen was chosen to do the honors. He will be exhibiting a range of past and present work. This should be an exciting addition to an already eclectic and interesting show. We have some new artists dropping off work along with our regulars, and I’m really looking forward to see what walks through the door!
At our last opening, many members asked what they could do to contribute. We’ve decided these openings would be a great way for members to make a very helpful gesture by bringing in a plate of appetizers or desserts. We will provide the wine and some cheese, but we’d love to see a variety of summery snacks. Please consider making something to bring along. Hope to see lots of you very soon.
If you haven’t seen it yet, please take a look at the newly designed website here: www.adirondackartassociation.com.
AAA Gallery Director
- Adirondack Art Association Re-Opening Success (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Day Is Looking for Exhibitors (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Sister Art in Essex (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Photo: Old Brick Store, Main Street, Essex, NY (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Slate Art at the Essex Gallery (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)