Do you use the library to find books to read? Music to listen to? For research? For any other reason? If so, then you want to know your local library’s opening hours!
Patrons of the library should be aware that the Belden Noble Memorial Library in Essex, NY, began operating on its summer schedule May 1st. This schedule opens the library to the public more often! Here are the summer hours:
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from noon to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Not open on Sundays.
Upcoming Library Events
The library is also planning events for this summer! Here are a couple that are set for the library’s summer program:
- Music Jams: Last Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm, (5/30, 6/27, 7/25, 8/29)
- Wednesday, June 12, at 7:00, Getting the Most from Your Library Card, by Tom Mangano
- Wednesday, July 10, time TBA. Iceland Adventure, by Jim and Colleen Van Hoven
Other programs are in the works but have not yet been scheduled. Keep an eye on the library’s website for new announcements!
Contact Belden Noble Library
The Belden Noble Memorial Library is located directly across from the Essex-Charlotte ferry. Contact Library Director Tom Mangano at (518) 963-8079 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Visit the Beldon Noble Memorial Library website to learn more.
- Essex Community Concerts: “Lift Up Our Library” (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Belden Noble Library: World Book Night (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Library Poetry Open Mic (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex High School (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Belden Noble Library: Lakeside School Puppet Show (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
Leave a Reply