Fabulous photos! Captions that painted pictures!
They inspired Paul Martin Lester –Communications Professor at Cal State Fullerton (and our official judge) to write “Folks really love where you live.” And we do!
He chose the following winners for each category:
- First place in the Scenic and Nature category: Cyntia Stacey for “Painted Heavens.”
- First Place in the Towns and Villages category: Katherine Clark for “Westport Mural.”
- First Place in the Trails category: Bethany Teitelbaum for “Name that Peak.”
Our on-line voters selected these “Peoples’ Choice” winners:
- Aran Voss-Hutchins for “Champlain Sunrise” in Scenic and Nature.
- Barbara Beebe-Brassard for “Moriah Town Hall” in Towns and Villages.
- John Zurlo for “Overcoming Fear” in Trails.
Please click here to see all the photos and the 2nd to 5th place winners and honorable mentions.
We thank all the people who entered the contest, voted, looked at the pictures, and support saving land and making trails.
- See the CATS Photo Contest Finalists (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Help CATS with Wadhams-to-Whallonsburg Trail (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex, NY from Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex Bay (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- How to Get Involved: We need your help! (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)