Last year we resuscitated and updated the beautiful Essex Directory that included a wonderful map by the late Sid Couchey. Special thanks to Donna Lou Sonnett for providing all the original drawings and to Sheri Amsel for updating Sid’s map.
We were overwhelmed by the demand for our directory/map, replenishing multiple times at the ferry booths, local shops and farm stands.
This has become a useful tool for potential families checking out Lakeside School or working with our realtors to purchase a home here. It gives a great sense of all that is happening both on and off Main Street.
It’s time to refresh the listings for the 2015 season. Download the form: Essex Initiatives Brochure Form_2015 or Email Essex Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form. The deadline to register is May 1st.
We also hope that you found the brochure helpful in getting the word out that you are open for business in Essex. We are asking this year for donations to cover printing costs, a suggested donation is $20, however if you feel this is a more valuable resource, we would gladly accept more.
Thank you to everyone that has helped make this a success!
- Essex Calendars for 2015 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Photo: Old Stump Bridge at Whallon’s Bay (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Community Fund Now Accepting Grant Applications (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Changes at the Essex Post Office: Window Hours & Package Lockers (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Earth Week in Essex: Join a Clean Up Project (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)