Hooray!! This SATURDAY is the GRAND HIKE! Click here for more information and to register.
- Park in Essex and take one of the free shuttles from the Ferry Dock parking lot to the beginning of the hike in Wadhams.
- Shuttles will leave at 12:15, 12:45, and 1:15. A pre-registered “group” of hikers is taking the first shuttle so to avoid waiting, you might consider taking a later bus, especially if you’re a fast hiker.
- Registration and check-in is from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m. across from the Dogwood Bread Company in Wadhams.
- Plan to start your 11-mile hike so you arrive at the Essex Inn in Essex at, or a little after, 4:00 p.m. That means if you are a faster hiker, you should take a later shuttle.
- Route maps will be available at check-in and at all the oases.
BLOCK PARTY AT THE ESSEX INN!
4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the CFES Conference Center – Special activities include:
- Chair Massage and Restorative Yoga provided by Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness
- ECH Studio Kids’ Arts & Crafts Table
- Photo Booth by Overtime Photography
4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Block Party at the Essex Inn:
- Food & Drink provided by The Essex Inn
- Live Music provided by the Russell Bailey Trio
Trail of the Week? What else? The GRAND HIKE TRAIL! Register NOW!
CATS Executive Director
- 2015 Grand Hike A Sucess – CATS Sends Thanks (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)