Lakeside School at Black Kettle Farm offers Elementary and Early Childhood education based on the Waldorf philosophy on a working farm in Essex, NY. The surrounding Adirondack mountains, rivers and fertile farm land of the Boquet River Valley provide a spectacular and enriching foundation for our holistic approach to education.
The fundraising committee of Lakeside School has developed a new wreath fundraiser to help raise funds for our school. A similar program has been run by the Lake Champlain Waldorf School and was very successful. This particular fundraiser is exciting because we can take orders online and reach friends and family far and wide! We are working with Three Rivers Wreath Company located on the Merrimack River in Franklin, NH.
Three Rivers Wreath and Plant Company is a family-owned business that has been producing balsam wreaths since 1991. The greens are cut daily and kept in cold storage to preserve freshness. Their wreaths are double-faced, so there is not a metal frame banging or scratching on your door or home. There are several different, beautiful wreath options for you to choose from.
Orders can be placed via this website: http://store.3rwc.com/lakeside-school. Visit to see photos of all your wreath options. The costs displayed include free shipping direct to the customer’s home.
Important dates: Order by November 17 and the order will be shipped the week of December 1st. Final orders need to be placed by November 24th and those orders will be shipped the week of December 8th.
Order some beautiful holiday decorations and help support our school at the same time. Thank you!
- Fire Department Coin Drop Raises Funds (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Calendars for 2015 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Essex Library Winter Hours Begin Oct. 1 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- 6th Annual Farmers Market and North Country Artisans Show (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lakeside School at Black Kettle Farm: Summer Camp (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Why I Give to Lakeside School (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)