Fall Kids’ Yoga
Thursdays, 4-5 pm – October 2-November 6
6 week series/6-10 year olds
$45 for the series by September 29, $55 after
$15 to drop in
For this class to take place we need a minimum of 6 kids!
The talented Robin Gucker is back to teach another series of Kids’ Yoga. This children’s class is designed to be a fun and safe discovery of the postures of yoga through the animal kingdom and games. We will begin quietly with breathing exercises and end together in quiet. We will play with partner yoga, and explore the amazing qualities of yoga in an age appropriate manner.
Children derive enormous benefits from yoga. Physically, it enhances their flexibility, strength, coordination, and body awareness. In addition, their concentration and sense of calmness and relaxation improves. Doing yoga, children exercise, play, connect more deeply with the inner self, and develop an intimate relationship with the natural world that surrounds them. Yoga brings the inner light that all children have to the surface.
To register for the Fall Kids’ Yoga:
- Send a check to LCY&W at PO Box 102, Essex, NY 12936.
- Register by Credit Card through PayPal on the Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness website (at the bottom of the page).
- Up North Yoga Conference (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Kids’ Yoga Series (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Pok-O-MacCready Campers Stretch into Summer at LCY&W (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)