Assisting Your Yoga!
Michelle Maron, CKYT
Saturday, October 20, 9:00 am – Noon
Join Michelle Maron again for this unique and fun opportunity to dive into your Yoga practice in Assisting Your Yoga! Spend a morning on the mat practicing and investigating Yoga Postures, Breathing, and Relaxation from the ground up.
- The basic alignment of Yoga Postures from Downward Dog to Warrior I.
- Moving with the breath from one Posture to the next.
- Finding the posture that fits your body.
- Practicing the postures then sharing observations which translates the assists clearly to your practice.
- Guided and assisted through deeper relaxation!
- This workshop will re-inspire your love of Yoga postures, increase confidence and enhance your Yoga practice!
- All levels are welcome! (Live Well)
Space is Limited. To sign-up email email@example.com or call 518-963-4300
Upcoming at Live Well
- Creating Mandalas Workshop – Sunday, October 28, 1-4 pm – Starr Regan
- Holistic Pediatric Clinic – Saturday, November 3, 8 am-Noon – Courtney Hughes & Brian Trzaskos
- Shape Up! – Saturday, November 3, 1-4 pm – Brian Trzaskos